Monday, May 4, 2009

I LOVE MY DOGS.

I grew up with dogs, been bitten by dogs, barked at dogs, had fights with dogs, ran from dogs, chased dogs, been defended by dogs, and have a dog. I call my friends my dogs and I like Snoop Dogg. I am a dog person, or rather, a Dog person.



I love the dog I have now. He is always happy to see me and always answers when I call. If I get married, I wanna have a wife that's just like my dog. If you find that last sentence offensive, then you do not know dogs. A dog will fight for his territory, a dog will fight for his friends, a dog will fight for his master. A dog will destroy a stranger in one instance and be affable to his master the next.



I had a dog named Billy, and a dog named Spot, a Dog named Stripe, Happy,

Chubby, and now I have a dog named Spike.



Ask any of my ex-girlfriends and they will tell you, and I will not deny it, I am a dog (Dog) myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment